Regulate, rebalance and restore your hormonal and menstrual health with our bestselling myoplus formula.
- Your menstrual cycle is affected by a myriad of different factors including stress, diet, and mental health (and so much more in between).
- We know how it feels to be caught in a loop of hormonal fluctuations, which takes a toll on your mood, skin, energy levels and overall health.
- Our Myoplus myo-inositol supplement has been designed with all of this in mind to help you take back control of your hormonal and menstrual health.
- Supports Energy Levels - Our myoplus formula contains Folate, which helps to reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue. We've also included Chromium, which helps to breakdown macronutrients such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins to provide usable energy in the body. Having enough energy means you can be more productive throughout your day and give your best to all the tasks around you.
- Supports Immunity - An optimal immune system is at the forefront of our minds, which is why the addition of Folic Acid in this formulation is invaluable to help keep you protected.
- Manage Sugar Cravings - Managing your glucose levels helps you to manage food cravings. Chromium is included in our MyOva supplement to help support the stabilisation of glucose levels.
- Expertly Formulated by a team of nutritionists to help provide you with unique benefits and support your overall wellness, alongside a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
- 4 tablets provide;
- 4000mg of myo-inositol to help balance your hormonal and menstrual health
- Folate to support immunity and energy levels
- Chromium to stabilise blood sugar levels and help manage sugar cravings
We always recommend that you speak to your GP before you embark on taking any new supplements. Everyone is different and your GP is best positioned to provide specific guidance for your unique situation and support your overall wellness journey.
Take 2 tablets in the morning and 2 tablets in the evening. We recommend using this supplement consistently for 90 days. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
4 tablets provide: 4000mg Myo-inositol, 200ug Folate, 100ug Chromium.
Myo-Inositol (Carrier: Polyvinylpyrrolidone), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Glazing Agent (Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids, Silicon Dioxide), Glazing Agents (Glycerine, Carnauba Wax), Chromium Picolinate, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid.
Always consult your GP before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor before using food supplements. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Side effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction. Do not exceed the stated dose unless under medical supervision.
4000mg myo-inositol, chromium, folate
Frequently asked questions
Myoplus is a natural food supplement and everyone will undoubtably have a different experience. Any nutritional change to diet takes 4-8 weeks for effects to be seen, so we recommend taking Myoplus for at least 2 to 3 months.
If you decide this is for you, we offer a 15% discount on any 3 products when purchased at the same time.
We are unable to offer medical advise and recommend that you speak to your GP if you plan to take Myoplus alongside any existing medication.
All of the ingredients included in our products occur naturally in the body and in certain foods, so should cause no side effects if taken at the recommended dose. Myo-inositol can cause nausea, tiredness, headache, and dizziness if taken in excessive dosages.
What our customers say
Subscribe & save with our monthly subscription service
Never run out of MyOva by signing up to a monthly subscription.
Save 10% on the regular price
Monthly delivery posted straight to your door
Cancel any time after the first month