MyOva Trans Resveratrol Max Strength 150mg Antioxidant
The Resveratrol used is extracted from the Japanese Knotweed plant, a natural and effective source of active Resveratrol.
Resveratrol, a compound found primarily in red wine, is a naturally occurring antioxidant. Antioxidants protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals present in our food, body and environment. In comparison an 8-ounce glass of red wine provides approximately 640 mcg of resveratrol, while a handful of peanuts provide about 73 mcg of resveratrol.
Resveratrol Capsules provides 150mg resveratrol. Mcg (micrograms) are 1000 times smaller than mg (milligrams).
- Max strength trans resveratrol supplement, providing a 50% extract of 150mg elemental trans-resveratrol per capsule.
- 90 capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Potent antioxidant that may help protect against free radicals
- Helps support healthy cardiovascular & immune function
- Helps the body maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Naturally occurring compound found in red wine and is a naturally occurring antioxidant. Same benefits as grape seed, blueberry and red wine polyphenols extract.
- Daily Supplementation Of 150mg Trans Resveratrol provides an ideal dose for otherwise healthy people looking to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Manufactured in The UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification.
Shipping is free for UK orders over £25.00.
Orders placed at the weekend, on a bank holiday or after 1.00pm will be dispatched the next working day.
We ship via courier from the UK. Standard shipping to UK addresses normally takes between two to three working days. Deliveries to addresses outside the UK can take up to 21 days to arrive.
Returns & Refunds
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with an unbroken seal.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
BrighterLife Health Ltd Returns
PO BOX 12
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance otherwise we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sign up for monthly tips, offers & news from MyOva