Balance, repair and prepare your body for pregnancy with our award-winning all-in-one Myo-inositol, Preconception combination supplement. Formulated with 2000mg of myo-inositol per daily intake, plus over 20 nutrients to support your reproductive health and fertility. Designed with women with PCOS in mind.
Why you need it
- Not having a healthy, regular menstrual cycle can make it difficult to know when you ovulate. This can result in missing your most fertile time of the month and problems falling pregnant.
- Sometimes we all need a little extra help, even when we’re doing everything we can to exercise and eat right. Our Preconception supplement has been especially formulated to provide you with the most essential nutrients for fertility - meaning it’s the only Preconception supplement you need.
- Provides a wide spectrum of 16 vitamins and minerals plus 2000mg Myo-inositol to support your overall health as well as your fertility journey, when taken alongside a healthy, balanced diet.
Why we love it
- Supports normal hormonal activity: Our all-in-one Myo-inositol Preconception supplement has been formulated to support normal hormonal activity, which is necessary for a healthy menstrual cycle, giving you more control over your most fertile time of the month.
- Over 20 nutrients to support your reproductive health and fertility. Each vitamin and mineral has been nutritionally formulated to nourish your body in preparation for a healthy pregnancy.
- Contains added active ingredients such as N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), and Co-enzyme Q10.
- Our award winning preconception formula can be taken in combination with Myoplus to get an extra boost of Myo-inositol, providing you with up to 4000mg per day.*
*Based on consumer taking 4 tablets of the preconception formula per day (providing 2,000mg myo-inositol) and 2 tablets of MyoPlus per day (providing 2,000mg myo-inositol)
What’s inside (and why)
- 4 tablets provide 2000mg of Myo-inositol.
- Certain nutrients which are essential in supporting your reproductive health. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction whilst vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Our Preconception formula also includes vitamin B12, iron, magnesium and vitamin D which play a role in the process of cell division.
- Folic Acid is imperative for the healthy development of a baby’s brain and spine*. We’ve included the recommended 400mg Folate (Department of Health) in the form of 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium, which is easier and faster for the body to absorb than folic acid.
- Biotin, Iodine and Zinc help to nourish your hair and skin**
**Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair. Iodine and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
We always recommend that you speak to your GP before you embark on taking any new supplements. Everyone is different and your GP is best positioned to provide specific guidance for your unique situation and support your overall wellness journey.
Take 2 tablets in the morning and 2 tablets in the evening. We recommend using this supplement consistently for 90 days. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Whilst taking, consider introducing a healthy lifestyle to your daily routine to get the maximum benefits. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
*Supplemental folic acid or folate intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus.
Myo-inositol, Folate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic acid, Iodine, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, N-Acetyl Cysteine, L-Arginine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinol), Beta-carotene.
Full Ingredient list:
Myo-Inositol, Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), N-Acetyl-N-Cysteine, Magnesium Citrate, L-Arginine Hydrochloride, Ascorbic Acid (Carrier: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Fatty Acids, Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerol), Zinc Bisglycinate, Ferrous Fumarate, Nicotinamide, Beta Carotene (Carriers: Starch Sodium Octenyl Succinate, Vegetable Oil, Maltodextrin; Antioxidant: Mixed Tocopherols), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E Preparation (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Carriers: Modified Starch, Silicon Dioxide), Thiamine Hydrochloride, Ubiquinol, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Vegan Vitamin D3 Preparation (Cholecalciferol, Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Arabic Gum, Corn Syrup, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate; Antioxidant: D-Alpha Tocopherol), Riboflavin (Carrier: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Copper Citrate, Chromium Picolinate, 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Methylcobalamin.
- Standard UK, 2 day shipping costs £3.00. Free standard UK 48hrs shipping on orders over £40. UK Fast Next Day Delivery £6.30.
- International shipping rates are calculated at checkout & can also be found in the "Shipping & Returns" tab in the footer.
- 30 day no quibble returns on; unused, resalable items with an unbroken seal. Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable.
- International & E.U. orders over £130 cannot be processed as they are subject to additional import taxes. International orders of any value (excluding E.U.), may be subject to additional taxes & import duties, which are the responsibility of the customer.
Always consult your GP before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor before using food supplements.
Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet. Side effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction. Do not exceed the stated dose unless under medical supervision.
Frequently asked questions
MyOva Preconception is a specially formulated supplement for women with PCOS trying to conceive. The formula is informed by worldwide studies demonstrating the significance of specific nutrients in preparing nutritional stores for pregnancy and promoting reproductive wellness.
Preconception includes 2000mg of Myo-inositol and a balanced blend of micronutrients, including Chromium, N-Acetyl Cysteine, L-Arginine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Coenzyme Q10. It also contains essential vitamins B12 and D3, and 400mcg of Folate as recommended by the Department
MyOva Preconception is a natural food supplement and everyone will undoubtably have a different experience. Any nutritional change to diet takes 4-8 weeks for effects to be seen, so we recommend taking Preconception for at least 2 to 3 months before trying to conceive.
If you decide this is for you, we offer a 15% discount on any 3 bottles when purchased at the same time and a 25% discount on any 6 bottles.
We are unable to offer medical advise and recommend that you speak to your GP if you plan to take Preconception alongside any existing medication.
After extensive research, we decided not to use D-chiro inositol due to recent studies suggesting that the supplement may be ineffective or even do more harm than good.
An Italian study found that women who took D-chiro inositol had fewer eggs and lower quality embryos compared to those who took a placebo.
Because many of our customers are trying to conceive, or plan to in the future, we want to ensure that we offer the most effective solution.
MyOva Preconception should cause no side effects if taken at the recommended dose.
Myo-inositol can cause nausea, tiredness, headache, and dizziness if taken in excessive dosages. And excessive amounts of chromium supplements can lead to stomach problems and low blood sugar, and damage to the liver, kidneys, and nerves. However, side effects from taking chromium supplements are rare.
Folate is safe for most people when taken by mouth or injected into the body. Most adults do not experience any side effects when used in doses less than 1000mcg daily.
For higher daily intake of Myo-inositol, you can supplement Preconception with two tablets of Myoplus per day.
This results in a total daily dose of 4000mg of Myo-inositol and 600ug of Folate, safe for women trying to become pregnant.
It's not recommended to take Preconception with Balance, Metabolism, or Hair, Skin & Nails.
It takes three months for an egg to finally ovulate, which is why we suggest starting MyOva Preconception as soon as you begin trying for
a baby, or even better, up to three months prior. Continue using Preconception until pregnancy is confirmed, then switch to a pregnancy supplement tailored to your needs for the remainder of your pregnancy.
Menstrual cycles can vary and be impacted by factors like weight changes, intense exercise, stress, and discontinuing birth control pills. A shift in your cycle could also indicate other health issues. If you notice a change, it's best to take a pregnancy test and consult with a doctor or health professional for further evaluation.
Folate is a natural form of Vitamin B9, found in food sources like leafy greens, fruits, and legumes. Folic Acid, on the other hand, is a synthetic form of Vitamin B9, often used in dietary supplements and fortification of processed foods.
While both forms can be converted into the active form of Vitamin B9 in the body, Folate, which we use in the form of 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium, is better absorbed and utilized than Folic Acid, making it the preferred form in our supplements.
Folate is important for pregnant women because it helps to form the neural tube, which develops into the baby's brain and spinal cord.
Taking adequate Folate before and during pregnancy can reduce the risk of birth defects in the brain and spine known as neural tube defects.
Additionally, Folate may also aid in cell growth and development, as well
as help to prevent anaemia in pregnancy.
The recommended dose of Folate by the UK Department of Health is 400 micrograms per day for women who are trying to conceive and during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
Swallowing pills can be a challenge for many. To make it easier, We suggest chewing a bit of food, for example a banana, then immediately taking the tablet and swallowing it with the chewed food followed by a drink. This opens the throat wider and can facilitate swallowing.
Another option is to crush the tablet and mix the contents with liquids such as smoothies or yogurt.
The limit for international shipping orders is 3 bottles per order, due to concerns over missing parcels and customs complications.
What our customers say
Subscribe & save with our monthly subscription service
Never run out of MyOva by signing up to a monthly subscription.
Save 10% on the regular price
Monthly delivery posted straight to your door
Cancel any time after the first month