Did you know 1 in 10 women suffer from PCOS? Regulate, rebalance and restore your hormonal and menstrual health with our bestselling Myoplus formula. An all-in-one myo-inositol combination supplement, with 4000mg of myo-inositol per daily intake.
- Your menstrual cycle is affected by a myriad of different factors including stress, diet, and mental health (and so much more in between).
- We know how it feels to be caught in a loop of hormonal fluctuations, which takes a toll on your mood, skin, energy levels and overall health.
- Our Myoplus myo-inositol supplement has been designed with all of this in mind to help you take back control of your hormonal and menstrual health.
- Supports Energy Levels - Our myoplus formula contains Folate, which helps to reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue. We've also included Chromium, which helps to breakdown macronutrients such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins to provide usable energy in the body. Having enough energy means you can be more productive throughout your day and give your best to all the tasks around you.
- Supports Immunity - An optimal immune system is at the forefront of our minds, which is why the addition of Folic Acid in this formulation is invaluable to help keep you protected.
- Manage Sugar Cravings - Managing your glucose levels helps you to manage food cravings. Chromium is included in our MyOva supplement to help support the stabilisation of glucose levels.
- Expertly Formulated by a team of nutritionists to help provide you with unique benefits and support your overall wellness, alongside a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
- 4 tablets provide;
- 4000mg of Myo-inositol to help balance your hormonal and menstrual health
- 200ug Folate to support immunity and energy levels
- 100ug Chromium to stabilise blood sugar levels and help manage sugar cravings
We always recommend that you speak to your GP before you embark on taking any new supplements. Everyone is different and your GP is best positioned to provide specific guidance for your unique situation and support your overall wellness journey.
Take 2 tablets in the morning and 2 tablets in the evening. We recommend using this supplement consistently for 90 days. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
4 tablets provide: 4000mg Myo-inositol, 200ug Folate, 100ug Chromium.
Myo-Inositol (Inositol PVP), Bulking Agent (Cellulose (E460 i)), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Glazing Agent (Cellulose Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin)), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicone Dioxide), Chromium Picolinate, Folate (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium)
Always consult your GP before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor before using food supplements. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Side effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction. Do not exceed the stated dose unless under medical supervision.
Frequently asked questions
Myoplus is a natural food supplement and everyone will undoubtably have a different experience. Any nutritional change to diet takes 4-8 weeks for effects to be seen, so we recommend taking Myoplus for at least 2 to 3 months.
If you decide this is for you, we offer a 15% discount on any 3 bottles when purchased at the same time and a 25% discount on any 6 bottles.
If there have been no positive changes after 3 months, then it's unlikely MyOva supplements are going to work for you unfortunately, and we'd recommend to stop taking it.
We are unable to offer medical advise and recommend that you speak to your GP if you plan to take Myoplus alongside any existing medication.
Folate is a natural form of Vitamin B9, found in food sources like leafy greens, fruits, and legumes. Folic acid, on the other hand, is a synthetic form of Vitamin B9, often used in dietary supplements and fortification of processed foods.
While both forms can be converted into the active form of Vitamin B9 in the body, Folate, which we use in the form of 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium, is better absorbed and utilized than Folic Acid, making it the preferred form in our supplements.
After extensive research, we decided not to use D-chiro inositol due to recent studies suggesting that the supplement may be ineffective or even do more harm than good.
An Italian study found that women who took D-chiro inositol had fewer eggs and lower quality embryos compared to those who took a placebo.
Because many of our customers are trying to conceive, or plan to in the future, we want to ensure that we offer the most effective solution.
All the ingredients of Myoplus occur naturally in the body and in certain foods, and should cause no side effects if taken at the recommended dose.
Myo-inositol can cause nausea, tiredness, headache, and dizziness if taken in excessive dosages. And excessive amounts of Chromium supplements can lead to stomach problems and low blood sugar, and damage to the liver, kidneys, and nerves. However, side effects from taking chromium supplements are rare.
Folate is safe for most people when taken by mouth or injected into the body. Most adults do not experience any side effects when used in doses less than 1000mcg daily.
For higher daily intake of Myo-inositol, supplement Preconception with two tablets of Myoplus per day.
This results in a total daily dose of 4000mg of Myo-inositol and 600ug of Folate, safe for women trying to become pregnant.
For those who wish to combine Myoplus with Preconception, Balance, Metabolism, or Hair, Skin & Nails, it is suggested to take two tablets of Myoplus daily along with the full dose (4 tablets or capsules per day) of the other supplement. This allows for maximum daily intake of 4000mg of Myo-inositol.
Our Myoplus tablets measure 22mm in length and are intended to provide the maximum daily dose of 4000mg of Myo-inositol with just four tablets. If you have difficulty swallowing tablets, please refer to the FAQ for alternative ways to take Myoplus.
Swallowing pills can be a challenge for many. To make it easier, We suggest chewing a bit of food, for example a banana, then immediately taking the tablet and swallowing it with the chewed food followed by a drink. This opens the throat wider and can facilitate swallowing.
Another option is to crush the tablet and mix the contents with liquids such as smoothies or yogurt.
Our supplements are specially crafted to accommodate the dietary needs of those following a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle.
We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality nutritional support, regardless of their dietary choices.
That's why we've carefully crafted our range of supplements to be completely free from animal-derived ingredients, making them a safe and suitable option for anyone following a vegan or vegetarian diet.
The limit for international shipping orders is 3 bottles per order, due to concerns over missing parcels and customs complications.
4000mg myo-inositol, chromium, folate
What Our Customers Say
Subscribe & save with our monthly subscription service
Never run out of MyOva by signing up to a monthly subscription.
Save 10% on the regular price
Monthly delivery posted straight to your door
Cancel any time after the first month