Balance, repair and prepare your body for pregnancy with our award-winning all-in-one Myo-inositol, Preconception combination supplement.
- Not having a healthy, regular menstrual cycle can make it difficult to know when you ovulate. This can result in missing your most fertile time of the month and problems falling pregnant.
- Sometimes we all need a little extra help, even when we’re doing everything we can to exercise and eat right. Our preconception supplement has been especially formulated to provide you with the most essential nutrients for fertility - meaning it’s the only preconception supplement you need.
- Provides a wide spectrum of 16 vitamins and minerals plus 2000mg myo-inositol to support your overall health as well as your fertility journey, when taken alongside a healthy, balanced diet.
- Supports normal hormonal activity: Our all-in-one myo-inositol preconception supplement has been formulated to support normal hormonal activity, which is necessary for a healthy menstrual cycle, giving you more control over your most fertile time of the month.
- Over 20 nutrients to support your reproductive health and fertility:: Each vitamin and mineral has been nutritionally formulated to nourish your body in preparation for a healthy pregnancy.
- Contains added active ingredients such as N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), and Co-enzyme Q10
- Our award winning preconception formula can be taken in combination with myoplus to get an extra boost of myo-inositol, providing you with up to 4000mg per day.*
*Based on consumer taking 4 tablets of the preconception formula per day (providing 2,000mg myo-inositol) and 2 tablets of MyoPlus per day (providing 2,000mg myo-inositol)
- 4 tablets provide 2000mg of myo-inositol.
- Certain nutrients which are essential in supporting your reproductive health. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction whilst vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Our Preconception formula also includes vitamin B12, iron, magnesium and vitamin D which play a role in the process of cell division.
- Folic Acid is imperative for the healthy development of a baby’s brain and spine*. We’ve included the recommended 400mg folate (Department of Health) in the form of 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium, which is easier and faster for the body to absorb than folic acid.
- Biotin, Iodine and Zinc help to nourish your hair and skin**
**Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair. Iodine and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
We always recommend that you speak to your GP before you embark on taking any new supplements. Everyone is different and your GP is best positioned to provide specific guidance for your unique situation and support your overall wellness journey.
Take 2 tablets in the morning and 2 tablets in the evening. We recommend using this supplement consistently for 90 days. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Whilst taking, consider introducing a healthy lifestyle to your daily routine to get the maximum benefits. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
*Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus.
4 tablets provide 2000mg per daily serving of Myo-inositol.
Myo-inositol, Folate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic acid, Iodine, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, N-Acetyl Cysteine, L-Arginine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinol), Beta-carotene.
Myo-Inositol, Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), N-Acetyl-N-Cysteine, Magnesium Citrate, L-Arginine Hydrochloride, Ascorbic Acid (Carrier: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Fatty Acids, Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerol), Zinc Bisglycinate, Ferrous Fumarate, Nicotinamide, Beta Carotene (Carriers: Starch Sodium Octenyl Succinate, Vegetable Oil, Maltodextrin; Antioxidant: Mixed Tocopherols), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E Preparation (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Carriers: Modified Starch, Silicon Dioxide), Thiamine Hydrochloride, Ubiquinol, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Vegan Vitamin D3 Preparation (Cholecalciferol, Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Arabic Gum, Corn Syrup, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate; Antioxidant: D-Alpha Tocopherol), Riboflavin (Carrier: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Copper Citrate, Chromium Picolinate, 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Methylcobalamin.
Always consult your GP before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor before using food supplements.
Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet. Side effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction. Do not exceed the stated dose unless under medical supervision.
4000mg myo-inositol, chromium, folate
Frequently asked questions
Myoplus is a natural food supplement and everyone will undoubtably have a different experience. Any nutritional change to diet takes 4-8 weeks for effects to be seen, so we recommend taking Myoplus for at least 2 to 3 months.
If you decide this is for you, we offer a 15% discount on any 3 products when purchased at the same time.
We are unable to offer medical advise and recommend that you speak to your GP if you plan to take Myoplus alongside any existing medication.
All the ingredients of MyOva occur naturally in the body and in certain foods, and should cause no side effects if taken at the recommended dose.
Myo-inositol can cause nausea, tiredness, headache, and dizziness if taken in excessive dosages. And excessive amounts of chromium supplements can lead to stomach problems and low blood sugar, and damage to the liver, kidneys, and nerves. However, side effects from taking chromium supplements are rare.
Folic acid is safe for most people when taken by mouth or injected into the body. Most adults do not experience any side effects when used in doses less than 1000mcg daily.
What our customers say
Subscribe & save with our monthly subscription service
Never run out of MyOva by signing up to a monthly subscription.
Save 10% on the regular price
Monthly delivery posted straight to your door
Cancel any time after the first month