Omelettes are so delicious and easy to make - plus they're full of protein ensuring that you’ll stay fuller for longer. The ingredient options are endless and the great thing is you can pretty much throw in anything from the fridge that needs eating up! Avoiding dairy is advisable if you suffer from PCOS, so I love this omelette because you can still get your cheesy fix from the feta. Feel free to add or remove any ingredients, but this is my go-to quick dinner recipe at the moment.
- 3 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- A handful of fresh chopped mint (or basil)
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 8 baby tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoon crumbled feta
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- In a bowl beat the eggs with all the ingredients except the olive oil.
- Heat (low heat) the olive oil in a heavy medium sized pan.
- Add the egg mixture making sure it spreads evenly on the whole pan.
- Let it cook until it starts to get solid but still liquid on top.
- Pop under the grill for a few minutes or carefully fold in half with a spatula and cook for a few more minutes until cooked inside.